Treatments and Therapies by an Occupational Therapist from LoveCare Home Health, Inc.
- Energy Conservation
- Coaching on Work Safety Practices
- Work Simplification
- Improving Coordination
- Regaining Mobility
- Mobility Device Assistance Training
- Assessment of Cognition and Psychosocial Needs
- Prevention of Disease and Injury
- Fitting of Prosthetic Devices for Amputations
- Lymphedema Care
- Assessing Client’s Home Environment for Safety
To learn more about Occupational Therapy and its benefits, call LoveCare Home Health, Inc. at 818-992-6158. We look forward to assisting your family at home.